- Article should be written in simple and elegant English language.
- The subject matter may be hypothetical, factual or any other.
- The subject matter must not already be covered on Riseofwords.
- Content should match our style of writing.
- The article must be written in dialogue/debate form. For example., https://riseofwords.com/morality-and-geopolitics/
- The article should contain at least 1200 words
- There must be at least two characters in the article
- The characters should be fictitious.
- There is no need for you to include images while sending. Our team will find suitable images for the article.
- You can include other links like YouTube videos for references in the article.
- We never accept content that is illegal or includes adult content, or crime-assisting content.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarism is not tolerated here. If we find any attempt to pass off the work of others as your own, you will be permanently blacklisted and all future submissions will be
- Article should directly be submitted by the author and not by the middle person.
- The content should be unique and should not be found on the internet.
- If the data or the quotes are mentioned then references/sources must be mentioned.
- We reject all lists that require a lot of editing. Please make sure you read, re-read, and read again before submitting.
- If a list has been rejected, we do not enter into negotiation over it. Our decision is always final.
COPYRIGHTS AND PAYMENTS
- We reserve the right of refusal.
- If we accept your Article, we will send payment (₹200) in full within 30 days. After acceptance of the article, it becomes the property of the RiseOfWords and all related rights are transferred to us. But, if we reject the article then the copyright remains with you.
- All submissions communication is sent through firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not heard from us by then, check your spam folder for our email first.
- If we reject the submission, then it remains so. But, if we provide advice on improvement then you may submit again. But acceptance is not guaranteed.
COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP
1.1 By submitting the list to us for consideration, you agree to these terms and conditions.
1.2 You confirm that you are the original writer of the list and that you own all rights and copyright relating to it.
1.3 If we purchase the list, you agree:
1.4 that you have voluntarily and willingly agreed to sell the article to Riseofwords on these terms and conditions by submitting it for consideration;
1.5 that ownership, copyright, and all other rights of the article and its content are transferred to Riseofwords once purchased;
1.6 that Riseofwords may correct, edit, amend or otherwise change the content of the article;
1.7 to Riseofwords publishing the name you provided when submitting the list as the author; and
1.8 that Riseofwords has the full right to publish the list if and when it sees fit (including but not limited to all rights of publication on the Internet, books, magazines, TV, film, newspapers, or other forms of media).
1.9 For the avoidance of doubt, any property in a list rejected by RiseOfWords shall remain yours.
2.0 In submitting the article for consideration, you agree that you will not.
2.1 submit the article or other content that contains any viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, or another device that could harm our technical infrastructure or system or that of our users;
2.2 engage automated uses of the Riseofwords site that are abusive or disruptive of the services; or
2.3 disrupt the Riseofwords site by inundating it or placing it (or the networks or servers connected with it) under an undue burden with communications or other traffic that suggests no serious intent to use the site for its intended purpose.
2.4 You warrant to us that the article in the form provided by you is your copyright, and does not violate or infringe (or could be reasonably expected to violate or infringe) the copyright, identity, registered trademark or intellectual property rights of another person.
2.5 You agree to fully indemnify and hold Riseofwords harmless against any liabilities, claims, costs (including legal costs), loss (including consequential loss) or damage incurred as a result of any article we have purchased from you, or as a result of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
3.0 All submitted lists must:
3.1The article in the form of dialogue or debate;
3.2 Must have at least two characters; and
3.3 include sources for each item (see the author’s guide for details).
3,4 You confirm the list submitted for consideration has been written in accordance with our author’s guide ( AUTHOR’s GUIDE LINK).
4 These terms and conditions do not create an employment, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and us.
4.1 For the avoidance of doubt, each list submitted by you and purchased by Riseofwords constitutes a single one-off transaction between you and Riseofwords, on these terms and conditions.